Starting Price: EGP15,000
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights - Thursday, December 28, 2017
An optional Paris half day City Tour that includes a guide.
Book This Tour
Depart from Cairo to Paris. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted, and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
An optional Paris half day City Tour that includes a guide. The tour covers all the famous sights of Paris such as; Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées, Opera, Place Vendome, Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Pantheon, Sacré-Cœur, etc. The tour ends a Bateaux Mouches (cruise) ride that passes beneath bridges like Pont Neuf, with the option of listening to the audio commentary and to learn all about the sights and history of the city under the setting sun.
An optional full day at Disneyland Paris, where you will be able to spend around 13 hours to explore the 2 parks and experience the nostalgia of childhood dreams.
Discover the enchanting city of Bruges in Belgium commonly referred to as “The Venice of the North” in an optional full day trip. (Excluding lunch).
Enjoy an optional visit to “La Vallée Village” shopping outlet.
It is the day of departure heading back to Cairo.
- Round trip economy airfare on EgyptAir regular flights, including taxes.
- 05 nights accommodation including breakfast and hotel taxes.
- Round trip airport transfers in Paris.
- Tour leader with the group.
- Anything not mentioned in the package details.
- France entry VISA for LE 2100 per person.
- Original valid passport and old passport(s) with previous VISA(s), if available.
- Two recent photos against white background size 3.5 X4.5.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and does not exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- Ticket, hotel reservation and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- France entry VISA is obtained in approximately 15 working days from application date.
- For Egyptian males, military approval is mandatory to cross Egyptian borders.
- Entry VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy with no liability on EET.